2011 Commodity Classic News
Welcome to NAWG’s 2011 Commodity Classic information page! If you don’t find what you need here, e-mail Melissa Kessler at mkessler (at) wheatworld.org.
Wheat News from the 2011 Classic
Click here for photos from the 2011 Commodity Classic.
Click here to read a joint statement on the federal budget and deficit reduction from NAWG, the American Soybean Association, the National Corn Growers Association and the National Sorghum Producers.
- Hurst Elected NAWG President at 2011 Commodity Classic – press release and audio
- Special Friday Update on Classic, Hill Activities – press release; audio from EPA Ag Counselor Larry Elworth; and YouTube video of McReynolds at the Classic General Session.
- Bright Future of Wheat on Display at 2011 Classic Trade Show – press release and audio with David Cleavinger, past NAWG president and NAWG representative to the Classic planning committee
- Grassroots Policy Set to Take Shape at NAWG Policy Meetings – press release and audio with NAWG President Jerry McReynolds
- Wheat Growers Head to 2011 Commodity Classic in Tampa – press release and audio with NAWG CEO Dana Peterson
Commodity Classic is the annual convention and trade show of the wheat, corn, soybeans and sorghum industries, and a place for much of the agriculture community to gather and discuss everything from the latest equipment and technology to pressing policy issues. Classic has been NAWG’s annual meeting since 2007.