NAWG is pleased to announce the 2009 class of participants in the Syngenta Women’s Leadership At It’s Best program.
This year’s attendees will include:
• Gayle Anderson, Genesee, Idaho;
• Annette Heyerdahl, Cooperstown, N.D.;
• Steelee Hogue, Amarillo, Texas;
• Danell Kalcevic, Bennett, Colo.;
• Megan Mattson, Chester, Mont.;
• Glenda Mostek, Centennial, Colo.;
• Zoe Olson, Lincoln, Neb.;
• Hope Pugh Pjesky, Goltry, Okla.;
• Tiffany Widener, Lamar, Colo.; and
• Nicole Zahradka, Grand Forks, N.D.
The Women’s program is a project of the NAWG Foundation and Syngenta, designed to engage women in farm management and leadership. The program focuses on the policy process, media training, communication styles, public speaking and leadership skills.
The program is typically held every other year in Greensboro, N.C., with this year’s activities scheduled from the evening of April 13 through April 16.
Congratulations to the 2009 class!