Visitors to www.wheatworld.org, the online home of the National Association of Wheat Growers, will notice a new and refreshed look, debuted Thursday.
The new site is intended to provide all the policy information offered on the previous site, but with significant upgrades in usability. Added features will allow NAWG constituents to easily follow NAWG information feeds, access special offerings like photos and videos and search for information throughout the site.
NAWG Chief Executive Officer Daren Coppock said the redesign was undertaken to provide a better tool for users and NAWG stakeholders.
“We wanted a site that wouldn’t compromise our commitment to offering high-quality policy information, but would allow us to offer it in new ways,” he said. “We believe this project will allow NAWG’s Web presence to grow with the organization.”
Sections of the site include:
- “About Us,” including information about the Association, its strategy and its leaders;
- “Newsroom,” where news, press releases and opinion-editorials will be housed;
- “Issues,” with detailed information on policy topics ranging from biotechnology to transportation;
- “Meetings and Events,” to provide visitors all the latest information about NAWG activities; and
- “Wheat Info,” for NAWG’s many visitors who want to learn more about wheat and those who produce it.
The site was developed by Bittersweet Creative Group, headquartered in Washington, D.C.